Thank you for an overwhelming response to our rebranded program!
We expanded our content this year and you responded! ACG BC is proud to bring you Western Canada’s leading conference focused on growth on April 11 at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. We’ve never had a more robust program and our attendee list has been growing daily. But with BC Middle Market Growth Conference just six days away, space is limited and registration time is running out.
The topics we’re covering aren’t just for dealmakers, but for business owners, CFOs, CEOs and financiers. And our purpose extends far beyond facilitating connections. We’re helping to drive the most important section of the B.C. economy – the middle market.
Registration provides access to our high-impact speakers and engaging content, our popular exhibitor trade show and networking opportunities with 300 attendees. For the first time this year, it also brings a ticket to our popular President’s Reception on April 10.
If you haven’t already registered, click here.
We also want to take this time to recognize our event sponsors, who are helping us put on an incredible program this year. In particular, our Event Sponsor Nicola Wealth Management. Thank you!
We look forward to seeing everyone next week. See below for a link to the conference agenda and content highlights:
- Keeping it in the Family: Feature Panel with John Nicola, Chairman and CEO, Nicola Wealth and Chris Nicola, Co-Founder and CTO, WealthBar. Together the father and son represent two generations of wealth management, one built on innovative planning, the other on technological innovation. Moderated by Riaz Meghji, Host of Breakfast Television.
- BC’s Food Processing Industry is Serving up Growth. The food processing industry has become the largest manufacturing sector in B.C. Hear more about the opportunities and challenges from industry pioneers: Yves Potvin, Founder, Gardein and Yves Veggie Cuisine; Arran Stephens, Co-CEO and Founder, Natures Path; Elana Rosenfeld, CEO, Kicking Horse Coffee; and James Donaldson, CEO, BC Food Processors Association.
- An Outlook from our Duelling Economists. We’ve secured two of the industry’s leading experts on the economy: Derek Burleton, Deputy Chief Economist, TD Bank and Jock Finlayson, Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer at BC Business Council. Find out where their outlooks align and where they differ, on everything from corporate tax rates to carbon pricing.
- The Retail Revolution. Meet our retail industry experts helping to shape the landscape in B.C. and beyond. Our panel includes Brooke Harley, Partner, Campfire Capital and Drew Green, CEO, INDOCHINO.
- Financing your Growth: which path will you choose? It’s one of the biggest conundrums business owners and CFOs face: they need money to grow, but the array of financing options can be confusing. Get some clarity on the growth path with our top-flight panel of lenders, equity partners and advisors.