Top 10 things you need to know about the BC Middle Market Growth Conference
The BC Middle Market Growth Conference is less than 5 weeks away. Here’s what you need to know about this year’s event:
- We’ve rebranded as BC Middle Market Growth Conference, with engaging, trend-based content – all focused on growth and driving B.C.’s middle market.
- Earlybird rates close March 17. If you haven’t already registered, click here. [Lena to insert registration button or link]
- Our economic outlook will feature Duelling Economists: Beata Caranci, Chief Economist, TD Bank Group and Jock Finlayson, Chief Policy Officer, BC Business Council. Find out the answer to pressing questions like, ‘Is Trump good for BC business?’
- The Feature Panel examines growth through the eyes of two prominent entrepreneurs with a family business dynamic: John Nicola, CEO, Nicola Wealth, and Chris Nicola, Co-Founder and CTO, WealthBar. Moderated by Riaz Meghji, Host of Breakfast Television.
- Your participation helps us give back. This year’s Charity of Choice is Take a Hike Foundation, an alternative education program that empowers at-risk youth to forge the path to success personally and academically.
- Our Marketplace feature, sponsored by Norton Rose Fulbright, provides valuable networking opportunities with 300 dealmakers, business owners and advisors.
- Bonus content! This year’s registration includes access to our Blakes’ sponsored President’s Reception: a high-energy evening of networking, great food and live music on April 10.
- We know the importance of a strong closing. Our Farris-sponsored closing event features local wines, craft brews and live music at Hyatt Vancouver’s Grain Tasting Bar.
- Our list of presenters is bigger and better than ever. Leading entrepreneurs, financiers and transactions advisors will come together on April 11 to drive the growth agenda. Don’t miss out!
- Stay connected. In addition to our weekly member communications, make sure to download our mobile app, powered by PitchBook, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest details. #BCMMGrowCon