About ACG British Columbia
ACG British Columbia was established in 1996 and is a local community for deal making and corporate growth. Our Purpose is to help middle market businesses prosper.
ACG BC has over 200 members and brings together every segment of the growth community. Private equity professionals, investment bankers & intermediaries, attorneys, auditors & accountants, lenders, corporate development officers and others focused on the middle-market make ACG BC a "one stop shop" for opportunities, capital and services.
We are constantly striving towards our Goal of increased engagement of all ACG BC stakeholders by focusing on:
- Facilitating relationships that are valuable in sourcing and successfully completing transactions
- Educating deal makers on current trends and best practices
- Promoting awareness of our vibrant deal making community
As we engage to achieve our goals we pride ourselves by keeping our core Values in mind:
- Inclusivity: being approachable and accessible
- Diversity: diverse across professional fields, gender, age and ethnicity
- Sustainability: appropriate financial profitability, sustainable board and membership base
- Networking: driving value through expertise and knowledge
About ACG Global
Founded in 1954, ACG is the premier M&A dealmaking community with 59 chapters worldwide. ACG’s global network comprises more than 100,000 middle market professionals who invest, own and advise growing companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth. ACG reaches its audience through its content-rich media channels, including its award-winning flagship publication Middle Market Growth®, which dives into emerging trends, GrowthTV which brings those stories to life and its podcasts that provide in-depth conversations with industry thought leaders. ACG’s content reaches an average daily audience of 30,000 and receives 1 million impressions monthly. ACG’s 15,000 members leverage an array of exclusive benefits rich in dealmaking and networking opportunities and extend to its partnerships with Insperity, Cambridge FX, Grata, Founders Card, CLEAR and more. Learn more about ACG membership.